Practical and impartial wine assessment by Wine Network’s team of experienced winemakers and wine judges, providing a convenient ‘second opinion’ for winemakers, wine business owners, distributors and wholesalers, or disputing parties.
Tasting panels are conducted weekly, wines are tasted anonymously, and written feedback is provided for every sample within ten days of receipt. For a Winesense report template example click here: Winesense Report Template
Appraisal pricing reflects the average entry fee to major Australian wine-shows, with discounts for multiple samples.
Standard assessments include:
- Wine-show score (100-point system) and corresponding award (bronze, silver, gold)
- Collated tasting notes and a summary of panel comments
- Fault identification and/or confirmation
- A brief opinion on marketability, potential category and price-point
- Opportunities and suggestions for improvement if appropriate
- Response to specific requests if required
- Complete application form below
- Despatch samples to:
Wine Network Consulting
Office 4/7 Green Street