2018 – current
Yarra Valley, Victoria
Approx 10 hectares
High density (1m x 1m) planting
Centare Vineyard, in the heart of the Yarra Valley in Victoria, is one of the most exciting new vineyard projects in Australia.
Originally established in 1998, the magnificent property is located at the base of the Warramate Hills, on the edge of the region’s ‘Golden Mile’ of iconic and celebrated vineyards.
WNC’s consultants have been managing all aspects of the project since a change of ownership in 2018.
Our involvement involves oversight of all on-site operations, wine production, brand development, sales and distribution, marketing and promotion.
Key services provided:
- Site & Project management – dam enlargement, irrigation upgrade, vineyard construction and planting, shed & fence construction
- Appointment and supervision of vineyard management contractor
- Ongoing technical viticultural support
- Feasibility studies and assessments – vineyard planning, costing, preparation and design
- Equipment procurement
- Varietal, clonal and rootstock selection
- Planning permits, heritage and cultural management
- Ongoing vineyard oversight, site and cost management