The new role of Winemaker at Oakridge, will be joining a leading Yarra Valley producer who is committed to investing in innovation and sustainability as part of their approach to making consistently outstanding wines. These advancements to winery and viticultural practices have also strengthened Oakridge’s certified membership of Sustainable Winegrowing Australia (SWA).
Reporting to the Senior Winemaker, this is a hands-on role that will lead cellar operations, assist with intercompany projects and represent Oakridge at industry and consumer events. This is an opportunity for professional development with the support of industry mentors in one of Australia’s finest wineries.
- Tertiary qualification in Oenology
- Relevant winemaking experience
- Experience with Vintrace, preferred
- Valid forklift & driver’s licences
- Physically capable of performing operational duties
- Capacity for domestic travel
- Ability to work extended hours when required