Marnong Estate is a world-class tourism project located in the Sunbury geographical indication, 35 minutes north of Melbourne CBD and only 15 minutes from Tullamarine airport.
A substantial rural holding, dating back to the 1840s, the property is now the site of an integrated resort facility that is centred around a recently restored, historic homestead. The facility is set against a magnificent vineyard backdrop and will eventually include a brewery and winemaking facility.
WNC’s senior consultants have been involved from the outset and they continue to provide technical expertise in all aspects of vineyard, wine, winery and brand development, to secure the best and most appropriate foundations for the premium, ‘house grown and made’, Marnong Estate wine range.
Key services provided:
- Feasibility studies and assessments
- Vineyard planning, costing, preparation and design; and full oversight of vineyard construction and planting
- Initial, interim vineyard management, manager recruitment and ongoing viticultural and developmental support
- Wine portfolio development, fruit and wine sourcing, full winemaking oversight
- Winery development planning