This is a role for an oenological professional to become the new Technical Sales Manager at Enartis. This is a global business and provider of science and research driven products that improve quality and optimise winery efficiency. Representing the range of specialised products, this is a senior role that will actively develop a strong customer base, provide technical support and expand sales opportunities.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role will ideally be based in Adelaide though there is some flexibility for the right candidate. With access to global resources, there are numerous benefits for Enartis team members, including international professional development and training opportunities, as well as incentive programs.
- Tertiary qualification in Oenology or related discipline
- Wine sensory training, such as AWAC or WSET is desirable
- Strong technical skills & wine chemistry knowledge
- Project management and problem-solving skills
- Experience in similar sales roles with established networks
- Capacity for regular travel to regional, interstate and international locations
- Self-motivated and able to work well in a small team
- Knowledge or experience of European culture would be ideal
- Valid driver’s licence
- Current passport