Commencing after Vintage 2023 (optional), Oakridge’s Senior Winemaker will form part of the leadership team, progressing capital investment upgrades and specialised intercompany projects. Representative of Australian wine excellence, Oakridge is committed to producing high-quality wines by proactively investing in growing its winery and viticultural capabilities.
The Senior Winemaker will report to the Chief Winemaker, managing all cellar operations, winery budgets, compliance and reporting. This role will also be responsible for providing technical direction to ensure quality and production forecasts are met.
- Tertiary qualification in Oenology
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience
- Wine sensory & quality analysis training, such as AWAC, Len Evans Scholar or show judging
- Experience with Vintrace, preferred
- Valid forklift & driver’s licences
- Physically capable of performing operational duties
- Capacity for domestic travel