This is a rare opportunity to join Cherubino Wines in the new role of Regional Viticulturist, managing all owned, leased and joint venture vineyard operations in Margaret River (105 Ha). With an exceptional team dynamic and long-term staff retention, this is a chance to work with a high-end producer in one of the most important roles in the business.
The Regional Viticulturist will report to the Managing Director and work closely with the group’s viticultural and winemaking teams. This is a hands-on role that will be responsible for staff and operations management, including financials and all viticultural programs. In assisting with capital investment and next phase projects, there is great potential for career advancement within the business.
- Tertiary qualification in viticulture, applied science, agricultural science or equivalent
- At least 5 years relevant experience in high-end viticulture
- Experience with biodynamic and/or organic farming practices preferred
- Established vineyard and agribusiness management acumen, with strong technical knowledge
- Proactive in preventative maintenance and mitigating risks
- Competency with software systems
- Familiarity with fine wine culture & brands
- Valid driver’s licence