Marnong Estate is a new and exciting hospitality venue and wine brand, just 35-minutes out of Melbourne, with a 16ha vineyard planted within the surrounding farmland and plans for a brand-new winery to be completed in 2023. This is an opportunity to build a brand story and voice for the wine business, supporting the continuation of capital growth plans and establishing strong customer and industry relationships.
The Brand Manager for Marnong’s wine business will be part of the senior leadership team, overseeing all sales channels and service practices across the estate’s varied hospitality and event spaces. This role will also be responsible for managing the Cellar Door and Farm Shop, leading these teams in providing a high level of customer service and offerings.
- Advanced wine knowledge – WSET or similar training is desirable
- Relevant experience in sales & marketing
- Effective management & team leadership skills
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) accreditation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, POS systems and social media platforms