With an anticipated start mid-2021, Stanton & Killeen in Rutherglen, Victoria, is seeking a dedicated full time Vineyard Manager/ Viticulturist. This role will oversee and nurture the historic Estate vineyard as it continues its conversion to organic viticulture.
Established in 1875, S&K is an Australian classic. Famous for its luscious fortified wines, durif and traditional varieties, S&K continues to attract attention with its contemporary table wine portfolio made from Portuguese cultivars, including arinto, touriga nacional, tinto cão, tinta roriz and tinta barroca. After 145 years of operation, S&K is as vibrant and energetic as ever with an ongoing vineyard rejuvenation program.
The role is part of the leadership team and will also be an ambassador for the Estate through involvement in industry technical events such as workshops, field days and conferences.
Located only 30 minutes from Wangaratta (pop 30,000) and Albury – Wodonga (border community of 100,000), this is an exciting opportunity to be part of the future of one of Australia’s great family-owned houses.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Tertiary qualification in viticulture;
- At least three years’ relevant experience in high level viticulture;
- If without Australian work rights, must have the capacity to apply for a subclass 494 Visa, (as per Position Description details);
- Valid driver’s licence and ability to travel.
- Annual base salary A$75,000 to A$80,000 commensurate to relevant experience.
A detailed position description can be downloaded here: PD: Vineyard Manager
Please email your application to: email@example.com
Deadline for Applications: Sunday, 31st January 2021